|I know, I know... My English isn't good and I can do lots of mistakes. If you can, please, correct me.|
|Help us, Scooby-Doo!|
|Premiere Episode||Jealousy, Wedding and Explosion|
|Original Network||Boomerang, Polsat|
|Running Time||15 minutes to 30 minutes|
|Seasons||6 (actually version)|
|Episodes|| 30 (in one season)
|Previous Series||Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Next Series||What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
Help us, Scooby-Doo! (pl. Pomóż nam, Scooby-Doo!) - series based on Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!, but it isn't this.
- Age: +6
- Author: Hund12
- Type: Comedy, Adventure
- State: Ongoing
- Original Version: Is Here
- Objective: Invite 10 seasons (300 episodes)
Action of Help us, Scooby-Doo! is going on in the 21st century. Friends are still young and foolish, so they like to fool around. They're silhouettes look like Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Scooby-Doo will help Adele defeat a vampire, with Marilyn Monore will fight a terrible count in the castle in Kruszwica, from the WWE throw out a 1000-volt virus and even meet his cousin - Scooby-Dum! In addition, the dog will know that a plain wooden horse is not a toy...
Shaggy will miss Scooby when he gets lost in the camp. He will also look for the perfect apartment in places like New York or San Myshuno.
Fred falls in love with Angelina Jolie on plane the film "Agent 500+" and in Sofia on Tatralandia. He will also try to beat the Interdimensional Sorceress in Pointa. He will be sent to jail by the unfortunate court verdict and will be training hard at the gym.
Velma Velma defeats her fear of water. She will also be lying on the hospital bed after her spirit is beaten at the EURO championship. The girl will also win several hundred times in Tetris and will be applying for the recovery of her glasses in Tatralandia.
Daphne takes Fred to the altar and tries to marry him. The girl will also thank for pink shoelaces, catch Pokemon, listen to Italian music. The woman must also save the city in another reality as a superhero and even have a donkey - Dwayne.
Main article: Help us, Scooby-Doo!/Episode list - list of episodes is too long.
- This series looks like Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! .
Episodes 03, 04, 06, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 54, 57, 59, 66, 71, 123, 131, 132 (not all) and 140 are modeled on DLC's game The Sims 4
- Episodes 01, 07, 19, 20, 29, 30, 32 and 43 are based on "Little Big Planet" and its other parts.
- Episode 05 is based on the "Sheep Terrorist", which means "Beetroot Bugger". It is acknowledged that in "Minecraft" every sheep is a terrorist.
In the thought of the author in episode 09 was supposed to appear Adele, but it was Daphne to sing 'Hello'.
- Episode 12 is based on the movie Click! And you do what you want!
- In episode 15, Daphne dyed her hair purple with white dough and Fred was blue. Natural hair colors returned in 19 episode. In Scooby's Seventeenth, the white paint has dropped, making Scooby look like Scooby-Dum, but in episode 16 Scooby had a natural coat.
- In episode 21, the action takes place in medieval Krakow.
- Episodes 18, 23 and 138 are based on the series Świat według Kiepskich.
- Episode 22 tells the story of a dog's love for a caregiver.
- In episodes 02, 19, 114 and 146, the characters are in the "Science Center". Nicolaus Copernicus in Warsaw.
- Episodes 27, 55, 56, 79, 113, 124, 129 and 130 are based on the 'Minecraft' game.
- Episodes 26 and 28 are based on the Minecraft Story Mode.
- In episode 27, they were supposed to feature Steve' and 'Vertez.
- Episodes 07, 37, 67, 81, 97 and 127 are in the Aquapark Tatralandia in Slovakia.
- Episode 36 is based on Polish TV series. Żony Hollywood.
- In episode 38, comedies Rodzinka.pl and Jawwy Dinkley and Gwidon Bass are comed on.
- Episode 39 is based on the Powerpuff Girls.
- In episode 42 there is Scooby-Dum.
- Episode 62 has nothing to do with the book titled O psie, który jeździł koleją.
- In episode 64, friends solve a mystery on the ship named Bibe, which is (really) located in Croatia in Baška Voda.
- Krka from 155 episode is a nature reserve on Croatia.
- Episode 69 is modeled on film Scooby-Doo 2.
- In Episode 72 there are Hex Girls and this episode is a reference to Pokemon Go.
- In episode 74 there is a Japanello uncle from Little Big Planet.
- Episode 77 refers to the movie Ice Age 5.
- Episode 78 refers to the movie Scooby-Doo: WrestleMania Mystery.
- In episode 83 there is a contest like "Lotto".
- Episode 84 is based on the "golden train" under "Wałbrzych" and the rap group "Albania Gang".
- Episode 85 is based on the television series Perfekcyjna pani domu.
- Episode 86 is associated with the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated series and the movie Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island.
- Episode 87 is based on the TV series Dorota was urządzi! and the cartoon Bob the Builder.
- Episode 100 refers to the discussion on the Scooby-Pippin Off-topic forum, where they participated: Gromowładny, VerMa, Trwogonoga, GorgonzolaSW, Hund12 and JeśtemFajny.
- In some episodes music can repeat itself.
- Episode 108 is a reference to the mysterious disappearance of Bella Goth in "The Sims 2".
- Episode 110 refers to the book Magiczne drzewo: świat ogromnych.
- Episode 125 refers to the book titled Matilda.
- Episode 128 refers to the game titled Scooby-Doo! Spooky Swamp.
- Episode 135 refers to the movie titled 101 Dalmatians.
- Episode 137 refers to Adam Mickiewicz's ballad titled Świtezianka.
- Episode 139 was created by the mistake of Mr. Witold Waszczykowski.
- Episode 143 title refers to the game Wiedźmin III: Dziki Gon, and the monster to the fourth episode of Scooby-Doo! First Frights.
- Episode 144 is in the 80% parody of the movie titled Frozen.
- The enemies of episode 145 are borrowed from Slavic beliefs.
- Episode 146 refers to the movie Wall.e.
- Episode 152 refers to the winter promotion of the TVN program (polish program) in 2017.