|Revenge Of The Evil Djinn|
Episode Info Edit
Walking through the streets of Baghdad is not Shaggy's cup of tea. With terrorists being a problem, the only people protecting Mystery, Inc. are their old friends Jeannie and Babu. Do not forget Corey Anders and Henry Glopp. And they must help their friend Abin, now the Sultan of Zendat. Iran has invaded Zendat with the help of Abin's uncle Abdullah, an old enemy of Mystery, Inc and Jeannie. Abin fled to Baghdad to avoid capture. With Mystery, Inc.'s help, Abin comes with a plan to liberate Zendat. Abdullah, however, brings along his genie, Jadal the Evil Djinn, to stop him. Jadal is planning his revenge on Jeannie as well. How can Mystery, Inc. stop Jadal a second time as well as liberate Zendat?
Insert details here.
|Abdullah||He wanted revenge.|
|Jadal the Evil Djinn||So did he.|
- This is the fifth episode of the series to incorporate an episode of The New Scooby-Doo Movies into the rebooted continuity.
- Iran's invasion of Zendat is shown to have not been approved by the government.
- Zendat is revealed to be a small city-state located on the border between Iraq and the Iranian province of Khuzestan.
- Shaggy and Scooby-Doo mention their previous romantic relationship with Jeannie.
- This episode is the backdoor pilot for a spin-off series starring Jeannie and Babu who along with Corey and Henry are reinvented as mystery solvers.
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Tehran, Iran