|Scooby-Doo's Laff-A-Lympics 2012|
|Premiere Airdate||July 27, 2012|
|Premiere Episode||Day 1|
|Original Network|| Teletoon
Cartoon Network USA
|Running Time||50 minutes per episode|
Scooby-Doo's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics 2012, although more commonly known as Scooby-Doo's Laff-A-Lympics 2012 or simply Laff-A-Lympics 2012, is a crossover television series and sequel to 1977's Scooby-Doo's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics and 1978's Scooby-Doo's All-Stars. The television series features four teams battling it out for the gold medals.
The episodes for Scooby-Doo's Laff-A-Lympics 2012 are not named by which countries the episode starred in, as in the original Laff-A-Lympics, episodes are named after which day they take place on, being days 1-20.
|Day 4||Grand Canyon|
|Day 7||Amazon Jungle|
|Day 9||Las Vegas|
Scoring is very similar to that of the original Laff-A-Lympics. Below, the original scoring still applies, though (due to the extra team) a fourth place score is added.
- When a team comes in first, that team gains 25 points.
- When a team comes in second, that team gains 15 points.
- When a team comes in third, that team gains 10 points.
- When a team comes in last, that team gains 5 points.
However, teams can be deducted 10 points if they cheat during the challenge (if caught). Also, at some times a 25 or 50 point bonus can be awarded to teams if a heroic deed is also done.
If the result is a tie, teams must split the points, with the exception of last place, where all teams tied receive 5 points.
Characters in the series are organised into four teams (with few exceptions). In each episode, characters compete in various challenges to gain their points.
Characters can be placed onto one of these four teams:
- Scooby-Doobies, a team of various protagonists. Co-headed by Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Rogers.
- Yogi Yahooies, a team of anthropomorphic animals. Co-headed by Yogi Bear and Boo Boo.
- Really Rottens, a team of various, cheating antagonists. Headed by Muttley and Dick Dastardly.
- Wacky Racers, a team of various other characters. Co-headed by Penelope Pitstop and Peter Perfect.
- As this is a work of fiction, Hanna Barbera character Jeannie, and Wacky Races and Underdog characters appear throughout this show.