|The All-New Scooby-Doo Show|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||12|
|No. of episodes||306|
|Running time||11 minutes (Individual episodes)|
22 minutes (Half hour shows and extended episodes)
Discovery Family (United States: 2014-Present)
CBBC (United Kingdom: 2002-Present)
Teletoon (Canada: 2001-Present)
Kids' WB (United States; Formerly: 2001-2009)
The Hub (United States; Formerly: 2010-2014)
Nicktoons (Repeats: 2003 - Present)
|Original run||April 7, 2001-Present|
The All-New Scooby-Doo Show is a 2001 American animated comedy TV Series created by Hanna-Barbera based on the 1983-84 Scooby-Doo incarnation centering around the Scooby, Scrappy, Shaggy and Daphne format. The series premiered on April 7, 2001 on Kids' WB in the United States. This show will use a comedy tone.
Set in the present day, this series goes back to The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show (1983) format but with including a few elements from The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo such as Scooby, Scrappy, Shaggy and Daphne sharing the same home and the return of Flim-Flam, Vincent Van Ghoul, Weerd and Bogel. The mystery format is also dropped in order to focus on greater ideas and bigger adventures. This show mostly focuses around the daily lives and silly adventures of Scooby, Scrappy, Shaggy and Daphne in a comedic way. This show is made by and for the Scrappy-Doo fans so the haters can go log off take a walk.
In this series Scooby, Scrappy, Shaggy and Daphne will reside in the town of Encino, California.
The series premiered on May 5, 2001 on Teletoon in Canada and on April 5, 2002 on CBBC in the UK. The series also airs on 9Go! in Australia.
|Sea||Eps||Premiere Airdate||Finale Airdate||Rank|
|1||26||April 7th, 2001||May 4th, 2002||TBC|
|2||26||June 8th, 2002||April 26th, 2003||TBC|
|3||26||May 3rd, 2003||April 18th, 2004||TBC|
|4||26||June 6th, 2004||December 17th, 2005||TBC|
|5||26||March 4th, 2006||November 3rd, 2007||TBC|
|6||26||March 9th, 2008||November 21st, 2009||TBC|
|7||26||April 17th, 2010||December 10th, 2010||TBC|
|8||26||February 4, 2011||August 24, 2012||TBC|
|9||26||June 7th, 2013||December 5th, 2014||TBC|
|10||26||May 8th, 2015||December 23rd, 2016||TBC|
|11||26||January 24th, 2017||December 22nd, 2017||TBC|
|Billy West||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
Vincent Van Ghoul
|Dee Bradley Baker||
|Maurice LaMarche||Quick Draw McGraw|
|Dee Bradley Baker||
|Billy West||Bugs Bunny|
|Bob Bergen||Porky Pig|
|Fred Armisen||Speedy Gonzales|
|Mac & Tosh|
|Annie Mumolo||Tina Russo Duck|
|John Kassir||Pete Puma|
|Garry Marshall||Dr. Weisberg|
|Kristen Wiig||Lola Bunny|
- This series does not air on Cartoon Network like other modern Scooby-Doo spin-offs do.
- Scooby and Shaggy are no longer cowardly.
- Daphne is based off her 1983-84 counterpart.
- Scrappy is based off his mature 1983-88 counterpart.
- Like Scrappy-Doo, Flim-Flam's character will also be toned down for this show, but he will only appear as a guest star from time to time.
- Dada-Doo and Mumsy-Doo appear to maintain their younger appearance from The 13 Ghost of Scooby-Doo episode, "It's a Wonderful Scoob".
- Despite being set after the events from The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, Shaggy and Daphne return to their classic outfits from 1969-1984.
- Both Shaggy and Daphne's parents appear to have different names and alternate appearances from other Scooby-Doo series. This was to make this universe more original.
- Production & Animation:
- The designs of the Scooby-Doo gang are based off their appearance from The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show/The New Scooby-Doo Mysteriesy. The human characters now maintain white around their eye iris and gain eye color.
- The animation graphics and character designs resemble the animation graphics and character designs from The Looney Tunes Show's second season.
- Some music productions from Ren and Stimpy, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Fairly OddParents, Family Guy, The Looney Tunes Show and music by Kevin MacLeod can be heard in this series.
- The outerior of the home Scooby, Scrappy, Shaggy and Daphne live in this series resembles the one Shaggy lived in during What's New Scooby-Doo? but that series is non-canon to this one. The interior of the home appears to resemble the interior of the home they lived in during The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo but with updated 21st century technology and Scooby's bedroom has a new appearance.
- The intro song from The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries is revamped for this series but with using new scenes based from this series. The end credits are also revamped from that series.
- Most other Scooby-Doo productions are non-canon to this show with existing on it's own timeline. The only other Scooby-Doo productions which appear to be canon to this series involve The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show, The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries and The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo. Although, continuity appears to be altered to fit in with this series.
- This series also exists in an alternate timeline where every Scooby-Doo production made during 1980-1982 and 1988-present never existed and the series continued on with Scooby, Scrappy Shaggy and Daphne.
- In a short flashback of a 2003 episode depicting the gang of this series' childhood, Scooby's younger design is based on his younger-self from the Scooby Goes Hollywood flashback. Shaggy's younger design is based on his younger-self from Pup. Daphne's younger-self is based on her design and personality from Be Cool. Despite none of these spin-offs are canon to this universe. This flashback is also set before the gang met Scrappy, Fred or Velma in this universe.