Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Art Museum is an upcoming 2014 animated direct-to-video film. This is the first animated film where the actors from the two live-action Scooby-Doo prequel television movies play their respective characters.
Scooby-Doo and the gang visit the Gremmins Art Museum and try to stop a demon-possessed thief from stealing every single work of art in the museum's collection.
- Robbie Amell as Fred Jones
- Hayley Kioko as Velma Dinkley
- Nick Palatas as Shaggy Rogers
- Kate Melton as Daphne Blake
- Robert Englund as Demoniaco, a Spanish-accented, demon-possessed art thief
- John Hurt as Thaddeus Templeton, the curator of the Gremmins Art Museum
- Jeffrey Tambor as Wilton Gremmins, the long-deceased founder of the Gremmins Art Museum