Character Info Edit
Even considering familal similarity, Skip Jones bears an uncanny resemblance to a middle-aged, heavier version of Fred. He has blond hair, a large build and almost precisely the same facial features, although his hair is beginning to recede.
Skip Jones is the affable yet slightly absent-minded father of Fred Jones. He seems extremely close to Fred and very devoted to his wife Peggy. He is extremely easy-going but appears to have a short attention span.
- Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!
- Scooby-Doo! Haunted Road - Temple Slide
- Untitled Scooby-Doo! (Film) - (appears)
- He is terrible at directions. As Fred recalls, his father gets lost even trying to find his own bathroom.
- Skip and Fred have a warm yet elaborate "high five" greeting ritual, more in the vein of two frat brothers greeting each other (than a father and son).
- Skip compliments his son on the elaborate ghost trap Fred constructs, hinting that this is a family tradition.