Twilight Sparkle's courtyard is a battle arena in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This battle arena made its first debut in Cutie Mark Switch.
Twilight Sparkle's courtyard showcases a bunch of construction workers (consists of Pegasus ponies, earth ponies, and unicorn ponies) building a statue of Shining Armor's younger sister Twilight Sparkle in the background.
Twilight Sparkle's courtyard features six arena interactions. From farthest left to right, they are:
- A long piece of mahogany plank that can be used to strike the opponent by the skull with it.
- A long piece of teak plank that can be used to hit the opponent by the head with it.
- A steel square shield that can be used to ram the opponent's skull with it.
- A steel kite shield that can be used to ram the opponent's head with it.
- A burning pyre of molten coals that can be knocked over at the opponent.
- A stone pillar that an opponent can be slammed into.
- If Twilight Sparkle (Tara Strong) is present in a fight, passing by one of the construction workers will cause them to bow in respect.