Hey everybody! Just here telling you guys about Get A Clue, Scooby-Doo!
- The Evil Masked Figure is the main antagonist of the series. He will be dropping creations from his Monster Hive where the gang's friends live.
- Speaking of the Evil Masked Figure, there will be MORE THAN ONE!
- Scrappy, Scooby-Dum, Dell (from Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! and Scooby-Doo & the Loch Ness Monster), the Hex Girls, Yabba-Doo, and more will be appearing. One of these old characters will appear per episode, with the exception of Vincent van Ghoul and Flim-Flam, who will appear together. The same situation occurs with Scrappy, Duke and Annie.
- Frank Welker returns as Scooby-Doo and Freddie.
- Welker will also be playing Scooby-Dum (replacing the late Daws Butler), Duke Yabba-Doo and Dusty.
- Grey DeLisle will return as Daphne.
- Matthew Lillard will return as Shaggy, and will also be portraying Patrick Wisely.
- Mindy Cohn will return as Velma.
- Scott Innes will be reprising his role as Scrappy, from Scooby-Doo (2002).
- Susan Blu will return as Flim-Flam.
- Tara Strong will return as Annie.
- The same actor who played Vincent van Ghoul in Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated will return as the role.
- The Hex Girls' actresses will also return.
- Coolsville - The first episodes will return to Scooby and the gang's hometown, where the Coolsville Crimonology Museum will be showcased. Patrick will be the gang's friend in this episode.
- Tumbleweed County - An episode will showcase Yabba and Dusty's town.
- New York City - An episode will showcase Scrappy, Duke and Annie living in New York. They will be working for a mystery solving agency called Splat 'Em, Scrappy! Detective Agency.
- Van Ghoul Castle - An episode will showcase Vincent van Ghoul's castle in Europe, created for this show. Van Ghoul and Flim-Flam will be living there.
And that's it, for now!