Character Info Edit
Yabba-Doo is an uncle of Scrappy-Doo and brother of Scooby-Doo. Scrappy helped this canine sheriff and his human Deputy Dusty, uphold law and order in a small town in the western United States. Unlike Scooby's and Scrappy-Doo, his typical custom catch-phrase is, "Yippity-Yabbity-Doo"
Yabba-Doo is a white Great Dane. He looks like his brother Scooby, but white instead of brown and his fur is visibly more unkempt than his mystery solving brother. He doesn't wear a collar, instead he wears a red bandana around his neck and a brown cowboy hat.
Yabba is a stark contrast to Scooby. He is brave at any given time, not only when it is necessary. He will do anything to protect Tumbleweed County, including cross dressing. He also pronounces his words clearly, albeit with an accent.
- The Scooby & Scrappy Doo Puppy Hour
- The Treasure of the Doo Family - The Treasure of the Doo Family
- Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Too! - What the West is Going On?
- The Looney Tunes Show - The Wedgie, Happy Birthday Floyd Minton and The Big Doo
- The Scooby, Scrappy and Yabba-Doo Show
- Tom, Jerry and Scooby-Doo
- Bugs Bunny's Laff-A-Lympics the Movie: Riders of Adventure
- The All-New Scooby-Doo Show (recurring character)
- ↑ instead of, "Yabba-Dabba-Doo!". This is due to the fact that it was already a popular cartoon catchphrase from The Flintstones